What better way to celebrate the season of giving and wishes than to have our very own Wild Race Wish. As Jessica Ann is a nurse herself, she wanted to find a way to make her dreams come true by giving the best gift she can during this holiday season, to those who may never be able to accomplish or obtain without a little help from our friends here at The Wild Race. With Jessica Ann being a RN with a compact license, and the assistance from fellow medical providers, this allows the potential for those who are very limited to make their wish to come true.
NO WISH IS TOO BIG OR TOO SMALL!
The Wild Race TV's announces our very first annual, Wild Race Wish, the contest will run from November 1st, 2022 8:00AM CST - November 30th, 2022 11:59PM CST.
Finalist interviews will be conducted December 2nd-8th, 2022 on selected time slots, finalists will be notified via email with further instructions and how to sign up for an interview slot if selected.
The Winner will be selected on December 15th, 2022 at 12:00PM CST, an email will be sent to the winner's family. A personal visit or video surprise announcement will be scheduled and planned for the winner and family. Arrangements will be made with winner's family. Social media posts will be offered only if approved by family.
*Email is our preferred method of communication, please provide a current, working email upon applying.
1. The nominated youth must be a U.S Citizen.
2. The youth must have a confirmeddiagnosis with a critical illness, i.e., a progressive, degenerative or malignant condition that is placing the youth's life in jeopardy.
3. No minimum age requirement, must be under 18 years old by the time the wish is granted.
4. The wish must involve a hunting or fishing experience within the U.S.
5. Youth must select top 3 wishes, depending on location, time of year/season, and timeframe given to complete the wish, The Wild Race Team will do their best to make their top wish possible!
6. Letter of approval from treating physician approving youth participating in such events/activities.
7. Only ONE nomination per youth will be considered. Letters of support are encouraged from fellow friends, family or supporters to be included in the application process.
8. All paperwork and interview process must be completed to be considered.
9. If you are referring a family member/friend, you must have the family's permission to share the youth's medical information and have extensive knowledge of the youth's medical condition and diagnosis.
10. All expenses for the youth will be paid for, as well as accommodations for (1) parent/legal guardian/family member for the wish.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
This contest is not affiliated with Facebook or Instagram.
All activities and events will be filmed and documented for the individual memory and with permission will be aired on one of our episodes on Season 2 of The Wild Race.
THANK YOU TO OUR AMAZING DONORS & SPONSORS